Sunday, March 18, 2007

I am for Animals.....

a repost 4m my older blogs....

People for Animals

....
Can we say..... "Animals are also human beings?"...Think.... :)

Hows ur bruno or michelle or cutie or tango or simba or joy or tiger or rusky or pesky doing today..... ask 'em:)
They'll respond in the most honest way..... :)
you'd sure feel the warmth..... through their eyes, waggin tailz, smile, twitterings, barks... shooo many ways....



I am for Animals.....
Are You?

Hey dude...... I miss you when u not at home....
I express my happiness when u come back....


I love grandpa and the grand child as much as you do....
Check out : Catalogue philanthropy

I eat what you let me....
[Try not 2 disturb your pet while its having food.....]

Aw...... what to say?
Give shelter to atleast 1 stray pup in your life time..... if possible
Why just pups... I like cats, birds, bunnies, horses and all d animals.... whats ur take?



Some Useful Links:
Addresses, Phones Numbers of
CUPA, SPCA and PFA
http://www.peopleforanimals.net/
PFA Delhi

The Perfect Pet Need Not Be Perfect

No comments: